Best Liposuction in Chennai
Suction-aided lipectomy or liposuction is one of the most familiar body contouring techniques in cosmetic surgery. This is the method where the fat pockets are removed if the person is unable to lessen the fat through vigorous exercise or dieting. So, liposuction helps in attaining desired and attractive body shape with the removal of fat deposits that are present in the muscle and skin. This body contouring procedure can permanently cure fatty tissues and the results are long-term if the patient maintains his/her weight. Book your appointment for best liposuction in Chennai!
Ideal candidates for liposuction surgery
- Non-smoker & non-alcoholic
- The patient must be above 18 years of age.
- The people who want to have sleek body contour.
- The people who want to have a positive attitude and realistic expectations from this procedure.
- The people who aren’t affected by any life-threatening disease
- The people who aren’t overweight but having fat deposits in areas such as cheeks, arms, thighs, buttocks, tummy etc
The Procedures used for Liposuction
For liposuction in Chennai at Desire Aesthetics, we can provide you a number of assisted modifications such as:
- UAL (Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction): The fat is liquefied before removing the targeted fat cells with the ultrasound waves. Here, the sound energy waves are used to rupture the fat cells walls and the liquefied fat is suctioned out. It will get you better and more precise removal of fat deposits and increase skin contraction.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL): Here, a special cannula creating tiny and rapid vibrations are used for breaking the fat cells and will get the fat out of the body. It helps the surgeon in controlling the liposuction process and targeting only the specific areas where the growth has occurred. The smaller incisions and vibrating tips make this procedure safe.
- VASER (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) liposuction: This is a new-age technique that crafts and reshapes the body according to one’s choice. It uses ultrasound energy for melting the fat cells and then a thin tube cannula removes the fat. This process is very effective in removing large volumes and denser minimal fat.
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction: This technique involves the addition of adipocyte disruption with laser and after that removing the dissolved fat with the help of cannula. Here, the tumescent liquid is injected into the target area.
Dr. A. Sivakumar, one of the topmost plastic and cosmetic and reconstruction surgery specialists in Chennai, being the Director of Desire Aesthetics provide the best liposuction in Chennai. As he is well-experienced in performing such surgeries, he is just exceptional in rendering such services.