Rhinoplasty Cost in Chennai
The Rhinoplasty Cost in Chennai depends upon several factors ranging from 75,000 INR to 2, 00,000 INR.
- Age, ethnicity, and skin laxity influence the cost of nose reshaping surgery.
- It is mandatory to attend an introductory consultation the specialists.
- Rhinoplasty Surgery is highly decided by the patient’s concerns and their specific goal.
- The cost may vary from patient to patient due to the customized plan based on the individual’s goal, problem, and anatomical profile.
At Desire Aesthetics, we provide most advanced sophisticated and affordable Rhinoplasty Cost in Chennai, under the active guidance of renowned plastic & cosmetic and reconstruction surgery specialist in Chennai, Dr. A. Sivakumar.
What Is Nose Reshaping Surgery?
Rhinoplasty or reconstruction surgery involves several surgeries aimed at correcting the deformities or intensifying nasal proportions. The Rhinoplasty is performed to correct the dorsal hump or the bump of the bridge, twisted nose, nasal width, prominent nasal tip, deformities post- nasal injury, or in case of internal valve collapse. This surgery includes:
- Augmenting the nasal bridge or dorsal hump
- Osteotomies for reducing the width of the nose
- Septum repositioning for defective septum and related breathing disabilities
- Surgery is performed to correct buboes, nasal flaring and wide tip, and nasal flaring.
- Correction of deformities involved post-nasal injury
- Internal valve collapse
Advantages of Rhinoplasty
- This surgery not only promotes facial harmony by improving the quality and appearance of the nose, but also enhances self-confidence.
- To correct disorders such as sinuses, snoring, headaches, nasal septum deviation defects or deviations, and stuffy nose.
- Revised rhinoplasty helps adjust when initial rhinoplasty is not possible.
- If you have a defect from birth, your breathing ability will improve.
- Also repairs broken noses.
- Reducing nasal tip and bridge.